For Members

NOTICE: As per the IRS, ASID members may deduct 93% of their annual dues as a business expense; the other 7% is non-deductible due to the organization’s lobbying and political expenditures. CLICK HERE to download IRS Notice 1333 (PDF), which speaks to this policy.

Benefits of Membership
Take advantage of all that ASID and the Texas Chapter has to offer.

Contracts*
Purchase contracts crafted especially for interior designers working in Texas.

ID Legislation & TBAE
Navigate the current Interior Design legislation and regulation in Texas.

Taking The NCIDQ Exam In Texas
Alleviate confusion about how to sign up to take the NCIDQ Exam when residing in Texas.

CEUs & CEPHs
Understand your requirements associated with Interior Design continuing education.

The Network
Opportunity for commercially-focused members to have a voice in a Texas-based publication.

Appellation Use
Learn the proper use of all those acronyms, numbers, and designations after your name.

Resources
Access information on Competitions, Research, Networking, and ASID-related National Events.

Elections & Structure*
Familiarize yourself with how the Texas Chapter operates and vote for future leaders.

Chapter Survey*
Peruse the results of the Chapter’s latest surveys and find out why we even take them.

Marketing & Business*
Discover ways to promote your practice and operate your business.

*These pages are Password Protected: Members must log in to access the information on these pages.

Find A Designer

You can't afford not to use a designer. To start your search now, Click Here

Become A Member

At ASID we know that design is more than just a job. Expand your connections…Let us connect you to the latest and the best in design.

Read More
 More Info

Contact

ASID Texas Chapter
1025 N Stemmons Freeway
Suite 605A
Dallas, TX 75207-3700
Toll Free: (214) 748-1541
Email: txasid@airmail.net
More Information

Directory powered by Business Directory Plugin