Dallas Design Community
Design Ovation 2015
The 2015 ASID Dallas Design Ovation Awards competition will take place exclusively online via asiddallasdesignovation.com. This online entry submittal portal and process is designed to save you time and money. You won’t need to purchase binders and protective sleeves, print out photos, burn CDs, submit everything in sealed envelopes, pay for shipping, or make multiple trips to the supply store to put your entries together for submission. Instead, everything is right at your fingertips.
For designers, all entries are $100 each. For students, all entries are $50 each.
Before you get started at asiddallasdesignovation.com, know these things:
1. First time users will need to set up a user login. (Note that this login is new – it is NOT your regular asid.org or asidtx.org login.)
2. If you are one of many people in your company that will be entering categories, consider having one login for the entire company. Otherwise, only one person will be able to work on specific categories and will have to jump between logins to work on different categories.
3. If you ever lose your password, simply use the “LOST PASSWORD” link located at the top of the asiddallasdesignovation.com page.
4. Uploaded images cannot be larger than 500kb each. If you win 1st Place, then you will provide a larger, print-ready image to Design Guide for publishing.
• Feb 16 @ 9:00am | Event Tickets go on sale online HERE
• Feb 16 @ 9:00am | Online Entry Submission Opens HERE
• Mar 16 @ 6:00pm | Deadline for Online Entry Submissions & Payment HERE
• Apr 20 @ 12noon | Event Ticket Sales/RSVPs close HERE
• May 7 @ 6pm | Design Ovation Awards Celebration
> For all IT related questions, the online entry submittal process, using the asiddallasdesignovation.com website or the online entry software please email ASIDDesignOvation@gmail.com.
> For questions concerning the event, deadlines, and entries please email ASIDDesignOvation@gmail.com or call Rudolf Valentino, ASID IP Rep at 214-698-1600 or 817-501-1511 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 DESIGN OVATION AWARDS CEREMONY
The 2015 Design Ovation Awards Ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 7, 2015, from 6:00-9:00pm at The Empire Room. Practitioners, Industry Partners, Students and Guests are invited to attend the festivities, which will include delicious food, enjoyable camaraderie, and a stunning on-going visual presentation showcasing the work of all of the year’s entrants. GO HERE to purchase tickets/RSVP by 12noon on April 20, 2015.
2015 Designers’ Choice Awards
On January 29, 2015, the ASID Dallas Design Community celebrated our fantastic industry partners at the 3rd annual ASID Dallas Designers’ Choice Awards hosted by Luxe Interiors + Design at the newly opened Residences at the Stoneleigh. Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
Thank You to the Dallas Design Community 2015 Annual Platinum Sponsors!
Benjamin Moore | Bentwood of Dallas | Capital Distributing | Contempo Designs | D Home | Dallas Sight and Sound | Design NS | Empressive GeoDesigns | FD House | Feizy Rugs | FIBER-SEAL Systems | Hidell Hardware | Interior Resources | Karndean Designflooring | Legrand | Levantina | Lights Fantastic | Luxe Interiors + Design | Marazzi Tile & Stone | Modern Luxury Interiors Texas | ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings | Pro-Tection Dallas | Sherwin-Williams | The Kitchen Source
2013-2014 Board of Volunteers for Dallas
Programming is only possible with the help of volunteers. Thank you to the following members for taking the time to bring value to the members of this Design Community.
Chair – Lisa Barron, Allied ASID, RID
Financial Chair – Ashlynn Bourque, ASID IP Rep – Sherwin-Williams
Programs Chair – Kimberly Barrow, ASID IP Rep – Fiber-Seal
Membership Co-Chair – Cheryl Petter, Allied ASID
Membership Co-Chair – Samantha Jackson, Student ASID
Industry Partner Liaison Co-Chair – Helene Terry-Haslett, ASID IP Rep – Bentwood
Industry Partner Liaison Co-Chair – Rudolf Valentino, ASID IP Rep – Bernadette Schaeffler
Special Projects Chair – Cristie Schlosser, ASID, RID
Communications & Social Media Chair – Amy Armstrong, Allied ASID
Audio Visual Chair – Chris Sanders, ASID IP Rep – Dallas Sight and Sound
Historian – Grayson Knight, Allied ASID
Emerging Professionals Chair – Karen Holley, Allied ASID
Student Membership Chair – Sharon Flatley, ASID, RID
Student Liaison to the Dallas Chapter Board – Veronica Sanders, Student ASID