Dallas Design Community
Upcoming Dallas Design Community Events
Design Ovation 2016
The 2016 ASID Dallas Design Ovation Awards competition will take place exclusively online via asiddallasdesignovation.com.
For designers, all entries are $100 each. For students, all entries are $50 each.
Before you get started at asiddallasdesignovation.com, know these things:
1. First time users will need to set up a user login. (Note that this login is new – it is NOT your regular asid.org or asidtx.org login.)
2. If you are one of many people in your company that will be entering categories, consider having one login for the entire company. Otherwise, only one person will be able to work on specific categories and will have to jump between logins to work on different categories.
3. If you ever lose your password, simply use the “LOST PASSWORD” link located at the top of the asiddallasdesignovation.com page.
4. Uploaded images cannot be larger than 3MB each. If you win 1st Place, then you will provide a larger, print-ready image to Luxe Interiors + Design for publishing.
• Feb 22 @ 9:00am | Online Entry Submission Opens HERE
• Mar 21 @ 6:00pm | Deadline for Online Entry Submissions & Payment HERE
• Mar 28 @ 9:00am | Event Tickets go on sale online HERE
• Apr 20 @ 12:00noon | Event Ticket Sales/RSVPs close HERE DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL FRI, APRIL 22 @ 1:00PM
• May 5 @ 6:00pm | Design Ovation Awards Celebration
> For all IT related questions, the online entry submittal process, using the asiddallasdesignovation.com website or the online entry software please email ASIDDALLAS11@gmail.com.
> For questions concerning the event, deadlines, and entries please email ASIDDALLAS11@gmail.com or call Rudolf Valentino, ASID IP Rep at 817-501-1511 | email@example.com.
2016 DESIGN OVATION AWARDS CEREMONY
The 2016 Design Ovation Awards Ceremony will take place on Thursday, May 5, 2016, from 6:00-9:00pm at Dallas Market Center. Practitioners, Industry Partners, Students and Guests are invited to attend the festivities, which will include delicious food, enjoyable camaraderie, and a stunning on-going visual presentation showcasing the work of all of the year’s entrants. GO HERE to purchase tickets/RSVP between March 25 – April 20, 2016.
Thank You to the Dallas Design Community 2016 Annual Platinum Sponsors!
AirSea Packing | Benjamin Moore | Capital Distributing | Contempo Designs | D Home | Dallas Sight and Sound | Design Your Life | Design NS | Empressive GeoDesigns | Feizy Rugs | FIBER-SEAL Systems | Helene’s Luxury Kitchens | Hidell Hardware | Interior Resources | Karndean Designflooring | Legrand | Levantina | Lights Fantastic | Luxe Interiors + Design | MS International, Inc. | ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings | Pro-Tection Dallas | Sherwin-Williams | Verona Prive | Walker Zanger
2015-2016 Board of Volunteers for Dallas
Programming is only possible with the help of volunteers. Thank you to the following members for taking the time to bring value to the members of this Design Community.
Chair – Cristie Schlosser, ASID, RID
Co-Chair – Cheryl Petter, Allied ASID
Past Chair – Lisa Barron, Allied ASID, RID
Financial Chair – Ashlynn Bourque, ASID IP Rep – Sherwin-Williams
Secretary – Melinda Crouch, ASID IP Rep – ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings
Programs Chair – Kimberly Barrow, ASID IP Rep – Fiber-Seal
Special Projects Chair – Ada Maynor, ASID IP Rep – Walker Zanger
Membership Chair – Theresa Harrison, ASID IP Rep – ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings
Emerging Professionals Chair – Grayson Knight, Allied ASID
Industry Partner Liaison Co-Chair – Helene Terry-Haslett, ASID IP Rep – Bentwood
Industry Partner Liaison Co-Chair – Rudolf Valentino, ASID IP Rep – Jean de Merry
PR/Marketing – Theresa Collins, ASID IP Rep – Sub-Zero Wolf
Social Media – Lindsey Webb, Student ASID
Audio Visual Chair – Chris Sanders, ASID IP Rep – Dallas Sight and Sound
Student Liaison to the Dallas Board – Veronica Sanders, Student ASID
Check-In – Samantha Jackson, Student ASID