San Antonio Design Community
PINNACLE OF DESIGN AWARDS
The ASID Texas San Antonio Design Community proudly presents our first ASID Interior Design Competition: The Pinnacle of Design! Please join us in this competition which will showcase fellow amazingly talented designers and their beautiful projects ranging from hospitality, healthcare, retail, residential, Industry Partner collaborations and students in our San Antonio Design Community. We are very excited for the opportunity to give them the recognition that they work so hard for and deserve!
The Pinnacle of Design Awards competition will take place exclusively online via asidsanantoniopinnacle.com between July 1 – August 22, 2014. This online entry submittal portal and process is designed to save you time and money. You won’t need to purchase binders and protective sleeves, print out photos, burn CDs, submit everything in sealed envelopes, pay for shipping, or make multiple trips to the supply store to put your entries together for submission. Instead, everything is right at your fingertips. CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the competition categories.
Competition Fee Schedule
• Early Bird Entry: $45/entry – July 1 – 15, 2014
• Standard Entry: $55/entry – July 16 – August 22, 2014
• Student Entry: $20/entry
• June 1 @ 8am | Pinnacle of Design Industry Partner Vendor Showcase Table Purchase Opens (scroll down for information)
• July 1 @ 8am | Online Early Bird Entry Submission Opens HERE
• July 1 @ 8am | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration Tickets go on sale HERE
• July 15 @ 8am | Online Standard Entry Submission Opens
• Aug 22 @ 5pm | Deadline for Online Entry Submissions & Payment
• Sept 22 @ 3pm | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration RSVP deadline
• Sept 24 @ 6pm | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration
Before you get started at asidsanantoniopinnacle.com, know these things:
• First time users will need to set up a user login. (Note that this login is NOT your regular asid.org or asidtx.org login.)
• If you entered the 2014 Legacy of Design Awards, then you should use the same login for Pinnacle of Design.
• If you are one of many people in your company that will be entering categories, consider having one login for the entire company. Otherwise, only one person will be able to work on specific categories and will have to jump between logins to work on different categories.
• If you ever lose your password, simply use the “LOST PASSWORD” link located at the top of the asidsanantoniopinnacle.com page.
• Uploaded images cannot be larger than 500kb each. If you win 1st Place, then you will provide a larger, print-ready image for publishing.
EXTRA TIPS for those who already created an account because they entered 2014 ASID Texas Chapter Legacy of Design Awards and are experiencing some difficulties:
1. Clean out your browser’s cache on the computer you are using to access the competition website. GO HERE to find out how to do this on any browser version.
2. Make sure that you are in the “ASID” group. When you log in, click on the “My Profile” link up in the top right-hand corner and then make sure that the “ASID” box is checked under “Associations I’m A Member Of” section.
For questions concerning entries, deadlines, and the awards event, please contact 2014 Pinnacle of Design Co-Chair: Dianne Clay, Allied ASID: 210.250.0101 | email@example.com
The 2014 Pinnacle of Design Awards, a competition recognizing the finest interior design achievements within the ASID Texas San Antonio Design Community, will take place the evening of Wednesday, September 24th, 2014.
On July 1 tickets will go on sale HERE.
Industry Partner Vendor Showcase Tables & Sponsorship
Industry Partners, you can showcase your company at the Awards Celebration event on September 24th! Download the following PDFs containing details:
• Vendor Night Information
• Vendor Night & Sponsor Application + FAQs
ATTN: SALES FOR THE VENDOR SHOWCASE TABLES & SPONSORSHIPS CLOSED AT 12NOON ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2014.
Thank You to the San Antonio Design Community 2014 Annual Sponsors!
|row 1-1||row 1-1|
2013-2014 Board of Volunteers for San Antonio
Programming is only possible with the help of volunteers. Thank you to the following members for taking the time to bring value to the members of this Design Community.
Chair – Donna K. Reed, Allied ASID
Financial Chair – Joyce Bryant, Allied ASID, RID
Membership Co-Chairs – Dianne Clay, Allied ASID & Vicki Lynn, ASID IP Rep – Design Materials Inc.
Special Events Co-Chairs – Adrian Galvan, Allied ASID & Ron Smith, Allied ASID
Industry Partner Liaison – Veronica Gaytan-Ackels, ASID IP Rep – Design Guide Texas
Historian Chair – Nichelle Hosley, Allied ASID
Hospitality Chair – Melissa Anne Backhus, Allied ASID
Communications Chair – Darby Soehnge, Allied ASID
Emerging Professions Chair – Gina Roth, Allied ASID
Community Partnership Liaison – Justin Bravo, ASID IP Rep – BRAVI
Student Representative – Jocelyn Lopez, Student ASID