San Antonio Design Community
Upcoming San Antonio Design Community Events
PINNACLE OF DESIGN AWARDS COMPETITION
The Texas Chapter of ASID San Antonio Design Community proudly presents the third Interior Design Competition, The “Pinnacle of Design”. Please join us in this competition, which will showcase fellow amazingly talented designers and their beautiful projects ranging from hospitality, healthcare, retail, residential, Industry Partner collaborations and students in our San Antonio Design Community. We are very excited for the opportunity to give them the recognition that they work so hard for and deserve!
The Pinnacle of Design Awards competition will take place exclusively online via asidsanantoniopinnacle.com between June 13 – August 1, 2016.
Competition Fee Schedule
• Early Bird Entry: $55/entry | June 13 – June 20, 2016
• Standard Entry: $75/entry | June 21 –
August 1, 2016 extended until August 19
• Student Entry: $35/entry
• June 13 @ 8am | Online Early Bird Entry Submission Opens HERE
• June 21 @ 12am | Online Standard Entry Submission Opens
August 1 extended until August 19 @ 11:59pm | Deadline for Online Entry Submissions & Payment
• July 25 @ 8am | Pinnacle of Design Industry Partner Vendor Showcase Table Purchase Opens HERE
• August 1 @ 8am | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration Ticket Purchase/RSVP opens HERE
• Sept 19 @ 5pm | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration Ticket Purchase/RSVP closes HERE
• Sept 22 @ 6pm | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration
Before you get started at asidsanantoniopinnacle.com, know these things:
• First time users will need to set up a user login. (Note that this login is NOT your regular asid.org or asidtx.org login.)
• If you previously entered the Pinnacle of Design Awards or the ASID Texas Chapter Legacy of Design Awards, then you should use the same login.
• If you are one of many people in your company that will be entering categories, consider having one login for the entire company. Otherwise, only one person will be able to work on specific categories and will have to jump between logins to work on different categories.
• If you ever lose your password, simply use the “LOST PASSWORD” link located at the top of the asidsanantoniopinnacle.com page.
• Uploaded images cannot be larger than 3MB each and uploaded PDFs cannot be larger than 10MB each.
EXTRA TIPS for those who already created an account because they entered the ASID Texas Chapter Legacy of Design Awards and are experiencing some difficulties:
1. Clean out your browser’s cache on the computer you are using to access the competition website. GO HERE to find out how to do this on any browser version.
2. Make sure that you are in the “ASID” group. When you log in, click on the “My Profile” link up in the top right-hand corner and then make sure that the “ASID” box is checked under “Associations I’m A Member Of” section.
For questions concerning entries, deadlines, and the awards event, please contact either of the 2016 Pinnacle of Design Co-Chairs: Joyce Bryant, Allied ASID at email@example.com OR Wendy Irons, Associated ASID & ASID IP Rep at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the Vendor Showcase, contact Heather Nunez, ASID IP Rep at email@example.com.
The 2016 Pinnacle of Design Awards and Designer Choice Awards Celebration will take place the evening of Thursday, September 22, 2016, at the Noah Event Venue [18918 Ridgewood Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78259]. On August 1st tickets will go on sale HERE.
ATTENTION: INDUSTRY PARTNERS
Are you an Industry Partner or company catering to San Antonio interior designers? Industry members have two chances to enhance their Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration experience and take advantage of this annual gathering recognizing the finest interior design achievements with the ASID Texas San Antonio Design Community:
> Event Sponsorships: If you are interested in securing an Event Sponsorship, DOWNLOAD THIS FORM [PDF].
> Vendor Showcase: If you are interested in securing one of the 30 tables available within the Vendor Showcase, GO HERE.
Note that sales for both of these opportunities will cease at 5pm on Thursday, September 15th, so act fast!
Thank You to the San Antonio Design Community 2016 Annual Sponsors!
PLATINUM: Marazzi Tile & Stone | ProSource
GOLD: AG&M | Fashion Glass & Mirror | Interior Trade Cartel | Legrand | Lighting Inc.
SILVER: Dallas Rugs | Emser Tile | Materials Marketing | Stone Solutions
IN KIND: Jason Roberts & Associates, Inc.
2015-2016 Board of Volunteers for San Antonio
Programming is only possible with the help of volunteers. Thank you to the following members for taking the time to bring value to the members of this Design Community.
Chair – Joyce Bryant, Allied ASID, RID
Financial Chair – Wendy Iron, Associate ASID
Practitioner Membership Chair – Heather Nunez, ASID IP Rep
Industry Partner Membership Liaison – Kelly Rigsby, ASID IP Rep
Hospitality – Nichelle Hosley, Allied ASID
Historian – Melissa Backhus, Allied ASID
Communication Chair – Marissa Shinsky, Allied ASID
Emerging Professionals Chair – Gina Roth, Allied ASID
Special Event Chair ~ Business Of Design – Sheryl Beck, Allied ASID
Special Event Chair ~ Fiesta Parade – Dianne Clay, Allied ASID
Special Event Chair ~ Operation Give Back – Donna Reed, Allied ASID
Special Event Chair ~ RMHC Events – Peggy Zetner, ASID IP Rep