San Antonio Design Community
Upcoming San Antonio Design Community Events
June 11 | Special Event – ASID San Antonio 2015 Designers’ Choice Awards at St. George Maronite Center
September 17 | Special Event – ASID San Antonio 2015 Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration at Old San Francisco Steak House
PINNACLE OF DESIGN AWARDS
The ASID Texas San Antonio Design Community proudly presents the second ASID Interior Design Competition, The “Pinnacle of Design”! Please join us in this competition which will showcase fellow amazingly talented designers and their beautiful projects ranging from hospitality, healthcare, retail, residential, Industry Partner collaborations and students in our San Antonio Design Community. We are very excited for the opportunity to give them the recognition that they work so hard for and deserve!
The Pinnacle of Design Awards competition will take place exclusively online via asidsanantoniopinnacle.com between June 15 – July 27, 2015. This online entry submittal portal and process is designed to save you time and money. You won’t need to purchase binders and protective sleeves, print out photos, burn CDs, submit everything in sealed envelopes, pay for shipping, or make multiple trips to the supply store to put your entries together for submission. Instead, everything is right at your fingertips.
Competition Fee Schedule
• Early Bird Entry: $55/entry | June 15 – 22, 2015
• Standard Entry: $60/entry | June 23 – July 27, 2015
• Student Entry: $35/entry
• June 15 @ 8am | Pinnacle of Design Industry Partner Vendor Showcase Table Purchase Opens
• June 15 @ 8am | Online Early Bird Entry Submission Opens HERE
• June 23 @ 12am | Online Standard Entry Submission Opens
• July 27 @ 5pm | Deadline for Online Entry Submissions & Payment
• August 1 @ 8am | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration Tickets go on sale HERE
• Sept 15 @ 5pm | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration RSVP deadline
• Sept 17 @ 6pm | Pinnacle of Design Awards Celebration
Before you get started at asidsanantoniopinnacle.com, know these things:
• First time users will need to set up a user login. (Note that this login is NOT your regular asid.org or asidtx.org login.)
• If you entered the 2014 Pinnacle of Design Awards or the 2015 ASID Texas Chapter Legacy of Design Awards, then you should use the same login for Pinnacle of Design.
• If you are one of many people in your company that will be entering categories, consider having one login for the entire company. Otherwise, only one person will be able to work on specific categories and will have to jump between logins to work on different categories.
• If you ever lose your password, simply use the “LOST PASSWORD” link located at the top of the asidsanantoniopinnacle.com page.
• Uploaded images cannot be larger than 3MB each and uploaded PDFs cannot be larger than 10MB each.
EXTRA TIPS for those who already created an account because they entered 2015 ASID Texas Chapter Legacy of Design Awards and are experiencing some difficulties:
1. Clean out your browser’s cache on the computer you are using to access the competition website. GO HERE to find out how to do this on any browser version.
2. Make sure that you are in the “ASID” group. When you log in, click on the “My Profile” link up in the top right-hand corner and then make sure that the “ASID” box is checked under “Associations I’m A Member Of” section.
For questions concerning entries, deadlines, and the awards event, please contact either of the 2015 Pinnacle of Design Co-Chairs: Joyce Bryant, Allied ASID at email@example.com OR Wendy Irons, ASID IP Rep at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2015 Pinnacle of Design Awards, a competition recognizing the finest interior design achievements within the ASID Texas San Antonio Design Community, will take place the evening of Thursday, September 17, 2015.
On August 1st tickets will go on sale HERE.
Thank You to the San Antonio Design Community 2014 Annual Sponsors!
|row 1-1||row 1-1|
2014-2015 Board of Volunteers for San Antonio
Programming is only possible with the help of volunteers. Thank you to the following members for taking the time to bring value to the members of this Design Community.
Chair – Joyce Bryant, Allied ASID, RID
Financial Chair – Peggy Zetner, ASID IP Rep
Membership Co-Chair (Practitioner) – Dianne Clay, Allied ASID
Membership Co-Chair (Industry Partners) – Maria Howard, Allied ASID
Special Event Chair ~ Operation Give Back – Donna K. Reed, Allied ASID
Hospitality/Historian Co-Chair – Nichelle Hosley, Allied ASID
Hospitality/Historian Co-Chair – Melissa Backhus, Allied ASID
Communication Co-Chair – Jocelyn Lopez, Allied ASID
Emerging Professions Chair – Gina Roth, Allied ASID
ICAA Partnership Liaison – Marissa Shinsky, Allied ASID
UIW Student Representative to the Board – Beatrice Granados, Student ASID
Special Event Chair ~ Business Of Design – Sheryl Beck, Student ASID
Industry Partner Liaison – Joann Wilmeth, ASID IP Rep