West Texas Design Community
Please joing the ASID West Texas Design Community for their annual CEPHathon. This year’s event will take place Friday, April 12th from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at Midland College’s Scharbauer Student Center Faculty Lounge [3600 N Garfield, Midland, Texas 79705]. (To download a PDF of the following information, please CLICK HERE.)
Schedule of Events
• 8:00a – 8:30a: Registration and Breakfast
• 8:30a – 9:30a: “Healthcare Aptitude Test” presented by Jackie Furgison Sebesta with the Mohawk Group
• 9:30a – 10:30a: “Pop Quiz: Education + Flooring” presented by Jackie Furgison Sebesta with the Mohawk Group
• 10:30a – 11:30a: “Advanced Ceramic Tile” presented by Bill Furgison with Dal Tile
• 11:30a – 12:30p: “Natural Stone” presented by Bill Furgison with Dal Tile
• 12:30p – 1:00p: Lunch
• 1:00p – 3:00p: “Texas Specific Contracts” presented by Stephen Polozola of the Construction Law Practice Group at Decker, Jones, McMackin, McClane, Hall & Bates, P.C.
• 3:00p – 4:00p: “Color Forecast” presented by Sherwin Williams
• 4:00p – 5:00p: “Introduction to Window Film in Architectural Applications” presented by Kelly Kelly with Solutia
COST (includes continental breakfast and lunch)
• ASID Members: $200 for the full day or $125 for a half day
• Non-Members: $250 for the full day or $150 for a half day
The DEADLINE to RSVP is Thursday, April 4th @ 5pm. You must RSVP to ASID West Texas Design Community Financial Chair, Melissa Goodman, Allied ASID: 432.683.3800 | email@example.com.
The DEADLINE for payment is Monday, April 8, 2013 @ 3pm. Space is limited, so please make your reservation early. Please GO HERE to find the PayPal button needed to pay online.
Contact ASID West Texas Design Community Financial Chair, Melissa Goodman, Allied ASID: 432.683.3800 | firstname.lastname@example.org