West Texas Design Community
Upcoming West Texas Design Community Events
March 19 | Monthly Meeting – CEU & Lunch w/ the ASID Texas President
April 24 | 2015 CEPHathon – see information below
Please join the ASID West Texas Design Community for their 2015 CEPHathon. This year’s event will take place Friday, April 24, 2015 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM at Midland College’s Carrasco Room. (To download a PDF of the following information, please CLICK HERE.)
Schedule of Events:
• 8:00am – 8:45am: Registration and Breakfast
• 9:00am – 10:00am: “Bath Trend” presented by Joe Long with MTI
• 10:00am – 11:00am: “Surfacing Solutions: Understanding the Material World” presented by Dr. Mark Krejchi with Wilsonart
• 11:00am – 12:00pm: “Minimal Space” presented by Brian Lerkins with Victoria & Albert
• 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Lunch
• 1:00pm – 2:00pm: “Preventative Biocidal Surfaces: Extending the Scope of Interior Design” presented by Dr. Mark Krejchi with Wilsonart
• 2:00pm – 3:00pm: “Vinyl in Design” presented by Terry Murphy with Vinyl in Design
• 3:00pm – 4:00pm: “ADA Compliant Plumbing Products for Accessible Kitchen & Bath” presented by Heather Tiso with Delta
• ASID Members: $225 for the full day or $125 for a half day
• Non-Members: $275 for the full day or $175 for a half day
This includes continental breakfast and lunch.
The DEADLINE to RSVP is Wednesday, April 15th @ 5pm. You must RSVP to ASID West Texas Design Community Financial Chair, Melissa Goodman, Allied ASID: 432.683.3800 | email@example.com.
The DEADLINE for payment is Wednesday, April 15th @ 5pm. If you wish to pay by credit card, you must do so online via the PayPal* button, which is located HERE.
Contact ASID West Texas Design Community Financial Chair, Melissa Goodman, Allied ASID: 432.683.3800 | firstname.lastname@example.org