Star Companies offers the ultimate in home amenities, repairs, and remodels. Clients looking for appliances, audio/video equipment, flooring, or total renovations can trust the expertise and generations of experience offered by Star Companies divisions and their specialties including Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, Ed Kellum & Sons, Star Floors, Star Interior Resources, and Senior Living.
Description: Star Interior Resources is currently accepting applications for an entry level interior design position within the Star Companies organization. We offer candidates the opportunity to work in a fast paced, diverse, and rapidly growing environment. Candidates will work in many different industries and apply their skills to the design of full custom build out media rooms, kitchens, living spaces and more. Candidates will design projects as an integrated member of our design team.
• Performs elementary interior assignments and works from designs of others
• Copies sketches, layouts, plans and drawings
• Performs drafting assignments by applying standardized drawing techniques.
• Develops, modifies and/or reviews production drawings according to established standards
• Currently pursuing an Interior Design Bachelor’s degree or a recent graduate from an accredited program
• Previous internships or work experience a plus
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Polished appearance and phone manner
• Experience with large scale projects and flooring a plus
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Autocad
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
All Interior Designers are offered a competitive starting pay as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
Star Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make reasonable accommodation to perform the duties of this position.
To Apply: please send your resume, cover letter and digital portfolio of your work to email@example.com.