High end Kitchen and Closet showroom is looking for professional who have worked for kitchen companies, preferably Italian or German brands with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The Sales Associate/Designer is responsible for sales of closets, kitchens and bathrooms. This position is responsible for building relationships with designers and architects, determining their needs, creating the sales strategy, designing the projects, coordinating with factory, preparing, reviewing and revising shop drawings, closing sales and follow up.
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
• At least an AA degree in interior design or equivalent from a technical school
• Minimum 5 years experience in interior design, ergonomics, construction or related field with proven track record in sales
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients
• Ability to apply math skills to calculate discounts, proportions, percentages, dimensions
• Ability to define problems and determine solutions; interpret technical information in diagram form
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point), internet software and design software (AutoCad)
• Must be multi-tasking to handle several projects at a time
• Able to hand draw sketches in front of client
• Excellent communication skills and team player
• Builds relationships based on trust
• Resourceful – knows who to call for what
• Proficient with English. Bi-lingual English/Spanish/Portuguese a plus
Please email resume to Olavo Faria at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call Olavo at 305-781-9088.