Legacy of Design Awards
The ASID Texas Chapter is full of amazingly innovative, cleverly creative designers just bursting with talent. From hospitality to healthcare, retail to residential, this dynamic group serves its clients well and deserves to be noticed.
Again for this year, the Legacy of Design Awards competition will take place exclusively online via asidtexaslegacy.com between April 28 – May 30, 2014. This online entry submittal portal and process is designed to save you time and money. You won’t need to purchase binders and protective sleeves, print out photos, burn CDs, submit everything in sealed envelopes, pay for shipping, or make multiple trips to the supply store to put your entries together for submission. Instead, everything is right at your fingertips.
The entry fee is $65 per entry. Click HERE to download a PDF containing the categories.
Apr 28 @ 8:00am | Online Entry Submission Opens
May 30 @ 5:00pm Extended: June 2 @ 12:00 midnight | Deadline for Online Entry Submissions & Payment
July 14 @ 8:00am | Legacy of Design Awards Celebration Tickets go on sale HERE
Aug 8 @ 5:00pm | Legacy of Design Awards Celebration RSVP deadline
Aug 13 @ 5:30pm | Legacy of Design Awards Celebration
Before you get started at asidtexaslegacy.com, know these things:
• First time users will need to set up a user login. (Note that this login is NOT your regular asid.org or asidtx.org login.)
• If you entered the 2014 Dallas Design Community Design Ovation Awards, then you should use the same login for Legacy of Design. If you also enter the 2014 Austin Design Community Design Excellence Awards (in the fall), then you will use the same login for these competitions as well.
• If you are one of many people in your company that will be entering categories, consider having one login for the entire company. Otherwise, only one person will be able to work on specific categories and will have to jump between logins to work on different categories.
• If you ever lose your password, simply use the “LOST PASSWORD” link located at the top of the asidtexaslegacy.com page.
• Uploaded images cannot be larger than 500kb each. If you win 1st Place, then you will provide a larger, print-ready image to Design Guide for publishing.
EXTRA TIPS for those who already created an account because they entered 2014 ASID Dallas Design Ovation and are experiencing some difficulties:
1. Clean out your browser’s cache on the computer you are using to access the competition website. GO HERE to find out how to do this on any browser version.
2. Make sure that you are in the “ASID” group. When you log in, click on the “My Profile” link up in the top right-hand corner and then make sure that the “ASID” box is checked under “Associations I’m A Member Of” section.
> For all IT related questions, the online entry submittal process, using the asiddallasdesignovation.com website or the online entry software please contact Cassie Fordahl at email@example.com.
> For questions concerning entries, deadlines, and the awards event please contact 2014 Legacy of Design Chair Annette Mallard, ASID, of Fort Worth: 817-372-1090 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASID Texas Chapter is proud to continue its relationship with Media Sponsor Design Guide for 2014.
On July 14 tickets will go on sale HERE.